Friday, March 13, 2009

Rested and Relaxed




My vacation in Florida has come to an end but it has been everything I hoped it would be.....relaxing....a break from the reality of everyday life, lots of visiting with my parents and in-laws and a chance to spend time with Dan....my son. I even was able to hunt and gather at the Webster Flea and some local yard sales....We spent one day visiting my nephew Mike at Universal Studios and one day at Ft. de Soto beach....a beautiful natural beach with lots of seashells and lovely pine trees to sit under. The collector in me could not resist picking up small shells to take home.....so perfect, so amazingly detailed.......I am so grateful for this respite and am sure it will hold me till spring!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

cheryl kuhn said...

Hi Laura,
oh i am so glad you found me at my blog, it was so great to hear from you!! I have been drooling over all of your pics from the flea market, what a lucky gal you are to have been able to be there!!!! I am so jealous.....
smiles,Cheryl

Carole said...

Love the feet in the water and the shells are beautiful.. so transparent and delicate. So glad you and Dan had a good time. You both deserve it.

manon 21 said...

vivement les pieds dans l'eau!!!

manon

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Hi
What beautiful photos! Just what I needed to look at today as in need on some relaxation. Your photos convey that feeling! Looks like you have a really nice time. I like every single picture!
Isabelle x