Monday, June 22, 2009

Home and Garden Tour....8 Samuelson Continued



I just couldn't keep it to one post on this beautiful home........after all...there is just so much of my favorite blues and whites.......



This display, providing balance on the masculine side, included many nautical elements...befitting this colonial style New England home....





I love the boldness of the black and white graphics....



......that contrast with the delicacy of the blue and white porcelain and glass .....



Beautiful quilts....crisp white enamel ware....



Wonderful details....



If you have been reading my previous posts....you would understand my delight in this paperweight with Queen Anne's Lace inside!

Moving on.....the next house we will visit belongs to Adrienne's daughter and son in law....

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Very cool! Like the theme!
Hugs, Lisa